Hello, I’m Erin. I’m the face behind all of the words that you’ll be reading here at Mom Tails.
I can talk all day about anything and everything but when it comes to describing myself it’s always difficult. I’d like to think of myself as the typical normal wife, mother, and member of the work force but when you get down to the nitty gritty, what’s really normal anyways?
- I’m in my early 30’s and digging it. People are finally starting to treat me like an adult (most of the time)
- I’m married to what I think is the most amazing man on the planet. Most of the time we have one of those loves that you see in the movies; the other times I’m mad because he left the house a mess or forgot to pick up his socks.
- I’m the mother to two children born in 2012 and 2014. A lot of what I write about has to do with raising these two monsters who are 20 months apart. It’s a crazy ride but one I wouldn’t change for the world.
- I am originally from the MidWest (Metro Detroit) but you can currently find our family in the South. It’s been quite the culture shock for me but I’m a firm believer in “home is where your heart is.” My heart is with my family in Georgia, so is my home.
- Although I think of myself as a stay at home mom, I work some nights but mainly weekends as a Registered Vet Tech at an emergency hospital. This avoids day care which I’m thankful for but also allows me to use my skills and make a difference in the lives of animals.
- We lived the military lifestyle for years which is why we have moved around so much but my husband is out and we are now civilians.
- I am a believer in mommy time and me time. I like to let loose and have a couple of glasses of wine.
- I am an avid reader. I can’t fall asleep at night unless it’s reading.
Please feel free to contact me with anything! A huge part of why I love blogging so much is the constant communication with my readers and developing friendships!