With Everett just passing 2 years old and having so much interest in bikes already… I was so excited to be approached by firstBIKE to do a review and giveaway! This bike is absolutely the most perfect introduction to bike riding! Here’s why…
- The bike introduces a sense of being able to balance to your child. It is completely a non stress way of learning how to ride.
- It grows with your child until they’re ready for a regular pedal bike. You are able to start using it as early as two years. It’s recommended for ages 2 to 5.
- firstBIKE has a height adjustment which makes it suitable for children of all sizes.
- There are no training wheels required!
- firstBIKE offers a lifetime warranty on the frame and fork and a 5 year limited warranty on all other parts.
- It’s also extremely stylish! We love the bright green and the adorable dinosaur compass / bell.
As soon as Everett got his bike, Michigan decided to pour over a foot of snow on us. Unfortunately, we haven’t been able to spend a lot of time using it just yet. We did get lucky and have one 50 degree day in which the snow mostly melted and he got a chance to give it a shot. I was amazed at how well he did for just picking it up! We did have to use the optional lowering kit even though he’s pretty tall. If you have a younger child I would suggest getting that add on.
First Bike would really make the perfect Christmas gift for any child in the 2-5 age range. They have decided to give one bike away to a very lucky reader. For your chance just enter the rafflecopter below. Unconventional Mommy Tails is not responsible for shipment of the prize. The winner must respond to the email sent out within 24 hours in order to claim their prize. If no response is received than a new winner will be chosen. All entries will be verified so don’t cheat; no one likes a cheater. Good Luck!